Hypnotherapy for Weight Loss
Failed before with other diets?
You may have faithfully followed some diet plan only to gain back all the weight – plus even more. There are two reasons for this:
- Willpower will lose every time to imagination.
- Permanent change can only be made in your subconscious mind.
In other words, all the time you were weighing, measuring, counting, recording, discussing and feeling deprived on a diet plan, your subconscious was patiently waiting for the agony to end so it could have you resume the old pleasurable habits of munching on too much of your favorite foods.
While on a diet plan, have you ever fantasized about the wonderful taste of French fries or chocolate cake, or the deliciousness of a slice or two (or three) of richly buttered bread?
That’s your subconscious mind speaking. Your conscious mind knows very well which foods to eat and which foods to avoid. Your subconscious mind, on the other hand, remembers how good you felt whenever you ate your favorite snack, and is not willing to let it go.
Habits rarely change through conscious effort alone. What is needed is to learn how to activate your subconscious to make permanent changes in your eating behaviour and your lifestyle.
Weight Loss through Hypnosis
Weight Loss through Hypnosis is a healthy, effective weight loss plan that can stay with you for a lifetime. It is not a fad diet but a transformation of your lifestyle.
Hypnosis can help you lose weight by:
- Re-programming your eating habit patterns.Hypnosis can teach your subconscious mind the importance of healthy eating habits as well as to release any need or desire for sweet fattening food. For example, after hypnosis, you may find fresh salad tastes amazingly good. You may also find the greasy taste disgusting whenever you pop french-fries in your mouth. By taking control of your eating habit patterns you will begin to lose weight slowly & steadily.
- Increasing energy boost for exercise.Hypnosis can keep your motivation high and help you stay on track.
- Create a positive new self image.See yourself in the future after losing weight and make that your desired future outcome.
- More positive thinking/action.
- Managing and reducing stress.Stress is often a serious factor in bad diet habits and comfort eating. (Read Stress and Weight Gain)
For more Information on hypnotherapy for weight loss, or to schedule an appointment
please call 604-669-9699